BuildJUSTLY helps to foster stronger connections between underrepresented communities and groups to feel seen and heard by businesses. This helps ensure that they are included and considered when the products and services they use every day are developed.
Our efforts involve promoting and acting to change the exploitative practices of business research.
People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Inclusion & belonging matters
1 in 10
businesses actually review for inclusion as part of their product development and marketing activities.
of African Americans report that they have stopped supporting brands they feel do not represent or misrepresent them.
the US population will become minority white. Minorities will be the source of all growth in the US working age population and the majority of growth in its consumer population.
Sources: Brookings (2018) The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects; Adobe (2019) Digital Insights--Diversity in Advertising; iProspect (2020) Future Focus 2020, The Next Ten Years
Annual Flex License
- Twelve sessions
- Each session will include 5 participants with 3 alternates (customer has the option to review / revise the participant list before the event)
- Each session’s participants are of a custom defined under-represented, hard to reach population to be mutually agreed to by customer and buildJUSTLY
- Sessions require 6 weeks prep time post mutual agreement regarding participant definition
- If session appropriate, resources will be provided to facilitate the session – facilities in geography, connectivity, technology, and 2 onsite staff to provide in-person tech support
- Both customer and buildJUSTLY strongly believe in respecting this population and have agreed to minimum participant compensation and on-site experience (food, refreshments, payment of travel costs, COVID safety)
- Add additional Flex sessions at $9,900 per or Flex session recruits at $799/person or Flex session support staff at $799/person